An Extraordinary General Meeting of IMMAA Members will be held on Thursday, August 11th at 7pm via zoom.
This meeting is open to all up to date, card carrying members of IMMAA and will call for a vote on a number of items.
Among the items to be discussed:
- International IMMAF competition update/report
- Update on funding received (IMMAF SuperCup & Capital Grants) and proposals set forward by finance sub committee
- Vote to co-opt proposal for international team selection for 2023 season onwards into the IMMAA Constitution/Rule book*
- Re-shuffle of board members/positions**
- Appointment of new board members/positions**
*If any coaches have proposals for International Team Selection, please submit them via firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 31st 2022.
**For all positions above, nominations will only be accepted from those who apply with a CV to info@MMAIreland.ie on or before July 31st 2022.
For any motions/questions or additions to agenda, please submit via email@example.com on or before July 31st 2022.
To receive your link to the EGM, please email info@MMAIreland.ie to book your place and to verify your eligibility to attend/vote.
|Kevin Moran||Child Protection Officer|
|Liadain O’Driscoll||Equality Officer|
|Danny Corr||Regulatory Affairs|